Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme

1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
I tolerate it, I don't necessarily enjoy it.

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
I always wanted to own and manage a bridal store, or an artisan place.

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
Anna.



4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
Quality allows me to have two awesome friends.

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
Engineering. I got some exposure to it in my last year of undergrad. There is so way I could bring myself to care about certain parts of it enough to do it well.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
NYC.

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
Australia, and going alone will do.

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
Pottery and glass blowing.





9. What made you laugh today?
I watched a music video by Dry the River that I thought was weird.



10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
I have lots to do but I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to any of it.

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
Libra, and no.

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
I would have applied to more grad schools when I finished my bachelor's.

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
the local animal welfare. I don't think they get nearly enough.

14. Should smoking be legal?
I was not aware that it wasn't...

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
Yay! I can breathe!

16. Why do you blog?
Cause even though people may not actually read it, I feel good that I said it.

17. Do you have a favorite author?
Not a fave, but a few that I like - Markus Zusak, J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare, Stephanie Perkins, Suzanne Collins, Michael Chabon...

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
No, but I appreciate.

19. What would your ideal car be?
Small, large trunk, soft seats (no leather), radio with a usb port, sunroof, gps, and not ugly.

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
Impatient yet indecisive loner.

21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
Ability to tolerate me, considerate, possess a skill I lack, musically inclined, easy on the eyes, honest, monogamous, have a job, educated, funny, ambitious, gentle, loves animals... This is why I am single.

22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Sushi with black caviar. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours!

23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Listen to music and read.

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
We tolerate each other, we are not friends.

25. Do you have any regrets?
I have many, but regretting doesn't change my present circumstances, so I'm trying to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment