Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme

1. What is your most annoying habit?
Talking too much without using a filter so I come across as very mean. I probably am, but whatever.

2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
Someone who is unafraid to take risks to succeed.

3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
Dude. Chick flicks, duh. I see images when I close my eyes at night. There isn't any need to make them gross and freaky.

4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
I never sit in the back row; I prefer the middle to either end. We used to make out. Oh those were the days when things were new...

5. When have you lied to get a job?
I don't lie very well. I omit things.

6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
I would like to get married and have kids before 30 but I'm 26 and I don't think I'm getting married in the near future. Now I would like to see Europe (30), get a PhD in molecular biology and live wherever I can find work with my donor kids(40).

7. Classic or modern films and why?
Classic mostly, but that's because I like the period dramas based on books. I have most of the stuff that the BBC made. I like some of the modern stuff as well because the graphics are better. The 3D thing gives me a headache so I don't care for it that much.

8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?


... and make him mine.

9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
I would try to make it so that all my students understand and appreciate Chemistry... or I could just make myself win a 200M lottery abroad. Whichever works.

10. What makes a great blog?
Being interesting enough that people are interested in what you have to say and leave comments. Regular updates also help.

11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
I thought it would be a good way to practice my web designing skills. That was before blogger made everything so easy. I also wanted my opinions to matter to someone other than myself.

12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
When I am speaking and mid-sentence, the person I was speaking to interrupts to ask something totally off topic because they were not listening. This happens A LOT.

13. How many children do you have?
Does my dog count?

14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
I'll probably regret some of the comments I wrote in this entry but no one in my RL will read it so it doesn't matter.

15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
I liked that I put the pictures of the modular origami up. I haven't written much this year, sadly.

16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
I don't update nearly enough, so it never made sense to enter any.

17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Gosh, I don't know. Everyone has their demons so I'd hate to choose someone who seems happy and then end up fighting their 874637 issues all day.

18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
History has been notably unkind to young women of mixed race with no musical talent. I'll take the future any time. I would like to be in a Jane Austen novel though, because the girl always gets the guy.

19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
Oh dear. Um... I prefer flawless skin. I keep thinking of Dark Angel and how it sucked being altered sometimes.


20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Relate to? I don't know. I like Ariel even though we're not alike. I like that she was hoping for something, and waiting for her life to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment