Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 3

Even though I didn't do last week's meme, here's this week's:

41. What is a quote that you love?
"If you could only see what I dream, maybe you could hear what I mean."

42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?
Yes.

43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?
Friday. I gave the students EVERYTHING that was needed to write the lab and they had so many questions, I almost told them that if I wanted to write the lab for them I would have (and I never would) but they have to use their brains at some point.

44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
Yes.

45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
I think that people BBMing all day is hella annoying when they don't have said phones on silent.

46. In your life, where do you think the rainbow will end?
At the end of it, I hope. I hope it starts soon too. Things haven't gotten pretty yet.

47. What is something that you never want to do again?
There are lots of things. I don't do anything I don't want to for very long. When I get tired of it, I change my direction. I figure it makes for a life of continued learning.

48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?
Well Trinidad is small. Everyone knows everyone else by at least two people. I met an old HS acquaintance last week and she was with a coworker. I recognised the coworker but didn't know where. He said he knows my cousin and hangs out by him a lot so he sees me quite often. I don't talk to my cousin so I don't notice his friends. And he is cousins with this girl who used to freakishly copy my sister in HS. The acquaintance and I went to school with said scary cousin and her brother. It's confusing, I know.

49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
Sleeping. Or reading fantasy stories.

50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
Not at my workplace. On campus, yes.

51. Do you care about the environment?
Yes.

52. What’s your motto for life?
"If it harms none, do what you will."

53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
Sometimes, I think it changes the direction of beauty. Sometimes, it destroys it.

54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
Why not?

55. Would you like to rule a country?
No, not really. I just want to rule my own home.

56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?
Yes, even if it is to annoy me.

57. Is war ever for the best?
I don't think so, but I do believe that sometimes violence is the only way to get rid of ignorance and arrogance.

58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
I don't know. I've never been faced with such a situation, but I'd like to think I can defend myself and my loved ones.

59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?
I say to each his own. And you can't change the minds of the ignorant so there is no use getting antsy about it.

60. Does love conquer all?
All what?

61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
I think it is up to the patient. It's his/her life. Plus I think that DNRs are just different versions of it.

62. Is world peace impossible?
Yes.

63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
It depends on the levels.

64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
To live it the best I can.

65. Do you believe in karma?
Hardly. I've seen too many rotten people be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment