Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday 9: How Long

1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
Sort of I guess. I was in HS and I used to talk to my school friends online. One told me all sorts of things about one of our guy friends and our friend. Then I found out it was a joke. I told my friend about the joke and she said they all knew about it all along. I am petty enough that I stopped talking to the lot of them.

2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
Um, the Dr. Doom ride line at Universal. I was there for over an hour. Would I do it again? Probably not. Not because of the line, but the ride freaked the heck out of me. If it was longer, I would have definitely hurled my ice cream.

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
NERD.

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
The entire Snowed In album. That reminds me to put it on my iPod.

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
I'm not bothered by most Christmas songs. I even like the hymns. But if Lady Gaga does something, I'd probably hate that.

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
Never.

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
Home Alone. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas - the cartoon version. The Nightmare Before Christmas. There's a movie with little bugs that light up, and another with a troll that turns to an elf. I <3 those.

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
Well seeing as there is no winter, it's not too shabby.

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?
I don't think it makes sense to think of others only at this time of year. Folks are still sad, lonely and lacking essentials the rest of the year. I think the kindness that is shown at this time is mainly emotional - the person doing the giving is feeling kind now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived somehwere with no winter. My husband and daughter love the snow, but I just get so cold.

Post a Comment