Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BIG steups

I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job.

But then again, I hate most things.

Today I had one scheduled class. This was a HUGE relief since I have lots to plan and organise. I had one yesterday and I only ended up with one free at the end of the day because I had supervision for one set of frees, and I was helping students with the other.

Which is where my hatred for the job stems from. Those bastards who I helped out yesterday.

So I walked into class and asked them to hand in their HW.
I got murmurs. No papers came my way.
I reminded the two students who didn't hand in the assignment before that they will get no monthly marks.
One boy had his head down, and the other said that he isn't doing it.
I told them to take out the notes they had to make on the new topic so we could discuss it.
More murmurs.
I then proceeded to dictate notes on the topic. One boy missed a bit of a line and refused to write anything further until I repeated it. The rest of them were urging me to continue. I repeated the line, the others are impatient, and the boy yells at me to repeat the line he missed again. So I was like, "I just told you!"
Another one asked if I was high.

I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job.

But maybe it is just that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment