Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1

1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?

There are lots of people in my life that I would be better off without.

2. Do you get criticized because of your body?

Sometimes. Now I'm playing Arcade Fire's My Body is a Cage in my head.

3. Did you kiss the last person you called?

No, I did not kiss Krissy. That would be weird since we're besties.

4. When was the last time you danced?

In public? YEARS.
At home alone? ALL THE TIME.




5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?

Yes, but that doesn't mean I may say or act differently. I'm a meanie.



6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?

Clip it! Pulling it will make it worse. And I almost always have a hangnail with my horridly dry skin.

7. Who do you want to forget?

I'm lucky in this area, in that I have a terrible memory when it comes to names and faces. I forget most people I don't see regularly.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?

Gosh, it's been ages. I like to believe it was my old pen friend, Elodie.

9. Who did you last tell to shut up?

Some student who aggravated me with his petulance and lack of manners while I was explaining the topic.



10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?

I think something died outside. It ain't pleasant.

11. What’s your favorite cereal?

Granola.



12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?

It's not the ones who lead on but don't like, it's the ones who lead, like and don't MOVE FORWARD from that point that piss me off.

13. Could you live without sunlight?

Well no, cause the plants will all die. And I'm not a fan of rickets.

14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?

Be mean.

15. What was the last thing you lied about?

I told the new girl that our supervisor was really helpful. She'll learn soon enough not to ask that woman for any sort of guidance.

16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?

I can't remember what I did last week. I had the flu so I was mostly high on flu meds.

17. What was the last movie you bought?

We subscribed to Netflix. That should be enough right now. I hardly go to the movies anymore so I haven't seen lots.

18. What is a sport you would like to do?

Run a marathon.



19. When was the last time you felt like crying?

Friday afternoon.

20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?

YES.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

That student probably had it coming.


Have a great rest of your day.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/could-you-live-without-sunlight/
Monday Mayhem is now posted

Shahz said...

nice pic.. I don't like running really.. heheh

Post a Comment