Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 2

I missed Part 1... oh well.

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nah... I've never seen one either. Folks generally don't do that around here.

22. What color is your cell phone?
Blue. The sides glow-in-the-dark, which comes in very handy.

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
I had a POD or POA or something with that name.

24. Are you happy right now?
I'm okay.

25. Who came over to your house last?
My aunt was over today.

26. Do you drink beer?
Nah. I tasted it once and... no.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Haha no. If I'm adopted, so is my sister because we don't resemble each other and only have one or two features from each parent.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
I collect key chains, but there are no keys attached to them.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
I watched A Streetcar Named Desire today.

30. What is in your pocket?
Lint, probably.

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
My cousin's friend.

32. Where do you hurt?
Right now? Nowhere.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
Nope. I would like to build one myself though. A punk bunny or something.

34. What’s something fun you did today?
I spent the morning reading, sleeping and eating. I hardly think it was loads of fun.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
Toys? I've only been to Target once, a few years ago, and we were looking for a Wii.

36. When is your birthday?
September 24th.

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
I don't have a car.

38. How many states in the US have you been to?
One.

39. What kind of milk do you drink?
Cow's milk, but I love goat milk.

40. What are you going to do after this?
Park in front of the TV and watch the rest of The Voice re-run on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment