Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
At first I'd be

Then if he came around again I'll pull a Lorena Bobbit.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Success, happiness and the ways and means to travel anywhere in the world whenever I get the impulse.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Stupid ignorant people.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save half of it to gather interest, give some to charity and my family, and use the rest as income to travel the globe.

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Considering my bff is a girl and I am straight, probably not.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. Unrequited is a bitch.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I'm already waiting longer than I want.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Move on.

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
coughrobcoughcough. Probably Jesse Eisenberg or Ian Somerhalder or whoever is nice, single and hot at the time. A girl can dream.

10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Loyalty, kindness, sense of humour, intelligence, common sense and ambition. I know it's a lot, hence the reason I am still single.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Not in the same place I'm in now, that's for certain. I'm a take charge of my life kind of gal. If I don't like something, I flounce and move on. I'm a bit impulsive too, much to my detriment.

12. What’s your fear?
Not being able to do #11 because of nerves.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
At this point, I don't give a damn because I'm single and pathetic.

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at the clock and groan.

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
I'm super moody so it really depends...

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
The most practical choice.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
No, that's for God and those holier than thou people. I hold grudges.

18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Passion, friendship, reciprocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment