Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
Probably Utah or Ohio...?

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Emril.

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
A slice of watermelon.

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
Yes, but it's really not my business so I never asked.

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
A girl I used to hang out with the first two years in HS. She wasn't particularly nice to me, but neither of us had much in common with anyone else in the class. BUT there was a stupid argument over a movie lime and she just stopped talking to me altogether. I made other friends who were much nicer. I certainly don't miss her.

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
Oh thank goodness no, I'd die. I have washed money many times though.

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
I told my boss a few days ago to please talk to some children outside the door in an exasperated tone (cause I was trying to get them to move for a long time and they wouldn't move) and she was like, "Are you talking to me like that?" Seeing as she is condescending and demanding to me on a daily basis, I still consider her a bitch.

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
My first bf was a complete mistake.

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
Have I ever bluffed? Of course.

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
Insane good, or insane bad? My friends are insane good.

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
It's easy. I hardly ever wear makeup and I like to wear tshirts out for comfort. I also have the look of an 18 year old so I don't pretend.

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
No, but I cried when I didn't see my bf for two months and he didn't know when he'd be able to go out. I swear that boy's teenage life was like one long grounded term with the amt of permission he got to go out. Except he wasn't actually grounded.

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
Nope.

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
Nope. It's pretty obvious when I don't like someone so it's hard to pretend otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment