Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme

Four Places I go:

1. Home

2. Work

3. Mall

4. Crazy

Four Crushes I Have:





Four Smells that I Love:

1. Freshly cut grass

2. Men's cologne

3. Strawberries

4. Permanent markers

Four Favorite TV Shows:





Four Favorite Movies:





Four Recommendations:

1. Read The Lovely Bones for heartache,

2. Anna and the French Kiss for smiles,

3. David Copperfield for a classic touch and

4. The Hunger Games because I said so.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Name

2. 4 folks

3. on the Sunday Stealing

4. list. I check em all.

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I change my nail polish weekly to ebb my biting habit. Right now it's black with purple glitter.

2. I recently started playing brain stimulation games.

3. I am an obsessive compulsive reader.

4. I am a supporter:



Four bands that I love:





No comments:

Post a Comment