Saturday, March 12, 2011

You know you live in the boons when...

... you find a frog in your bedroom.

A few nights ago, I caught this guy on my bedroom wall. I guess he climbed through the window since he's too large to fit under the door. I am not willing to hold him and throw him outside since 1) he was the size of my fist and 2) he IS a frog.



Mommy said she swept him out after finding him under her bed.

... you find a mouse in the toilet.

This morning, the phone woke me up before 6 a.m. I let the dog out, checked on the fishes and came to the bathroom. Let me establish that having any creature in there is not a regular occurrence. This was just hilarious. I tried to flush him but he fought against the suction and just stayed in there. The real laugh was a few hours later when my sister got up and screamed.



Eventually the little soldier drowned, since there was no way any of us was fishing him out, and I flushed him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment