Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday 9: St. Patrick's Day

1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?

It's not St. Patty's day here and tbh, I didn't even realise it was on Thursday.

2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?

It would be 5 million euros, to be given over 5 years so I can go to school comfortably. I'd totes convert to some other currency before the gold disappeared.



3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?



4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.



I'd paint it green though.

5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.

Everyday is busy. I have a timetable and lots of other deadlines. I don't have a fixed schedule since every time I'm almost done with one thing and I see the end of the tunnel, the admin slams something else on me that sucks up the time and pushes up the deadlines. It's not pleasant.

6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?



7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?

The ratty old t shirts I've had since I hit puberty. The fabric is worn so it feels really soft, which is why I've kept those tees all these years.

8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?

I'm trying to think of a really funny show with a really hot young actor I could be paired with.

9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.

Nothing. I'm all ranted out - I started laughing like a maniac yesterday. It was either that or cry and I refuse to let them see me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment