Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?



I actually have not looked at a mirror yet, seeing as there is only one in the house and it's not in the bathroom.

2. How much cash do you have on you?

Right now? Nothing. I'm in my PJs.



3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?



4. Favorite planet?



5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Um. Lemme check. It says 'Home'... which would be my mommy.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

I use an old Harry Potter theme song as a polyphonic tune. I'm too lazy to put songs on my phone.

7. What shirt are you wearing?

An old white one with daisies, bees and butterflies. I've had it since I was 12 or something. And it still fits heh.

8. Do you label yourself?

I call myself a nerd?



9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

I'm barefoot.

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark, I guess. Bright shows too much... everything.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Life of the Not So Perfect Momma is awesome, of course. She loves her family and she enjoys her life.

12. What does your watch look like?

A Casio analogue with a black rubber band and a simple round white face. It says 20 bar but I somehow managed to chip the edges of the glass cover a few years ago.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?



14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

Something about making a martial arts dummy.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

There aren't any here.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?




No comments:

Post a Comment