Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 9: Medicate

1. Do you take a lot of medication?



2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
I'm brutally honest. Who knew people didn't like to be told when they are being moronic asstards?



3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
I came first in my school in exams. But no one actually cares about academics in HS here so I've done nothing spectacular.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
My dog. She was being adorable and weird.

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
I always need to try harder, especially since I am around people who would not hesitate to tell me how much of a lazy ass with a poor attitude I am.

6. What are you best at?



7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?

I'd want Natalie Portman because I think she can make me super gorgeous while loafing behind the computer, lying in bed reading and talking on the phone. Because well, that's basically what I normally do. When I'm not restraining myself in front of my boss when she's being a moronic asstard.





8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.



I actually think Emily is strange/cool.

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?

Stupid people will never learn to not be stupid. I had hopes, but sadly, I was mistaken. This past year has taught me that while politics should not be in the workplace, it always finds itself there. I have also learned to not be very nice to people because they are eager to walk all over and take a piss on your face.





No comments:

Post a Comment