Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hanson purchases

On Thursday, I received a letter from the post office saying that I had to collect some things at the office in the mall. I was all



So the next day, (Friday), I taxied to the mall, which is something I haven't done in years.
I had to stand in a ridiculously long line at the post office held up by equally ridiculously slow workers. Eventually, I got my package.
When I got home, I opened it to find the goodies I ordered last month:



A Shout It Out messenger bag
I was actually surprised at the quality of the bag. I love the Velcro fastened pockets and the stitching was really neat. The paint for the print is shiny for the red, blue and yellow parts. I LOVE IT.

Valentine's Chocolates
They first made these last year and I wanted to try them. Just because you know, it's them and I'm a total fangirl #shameless. I knew that I would receive them after VDay, but I was hoping to Hera that they would not meet me as melted mush. Luckily, they didn't.

I took a caramel one soon after opening and I just had the double chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment