Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

Er... he would be nice... even though it won't make any sense.



Realistically though, it would be nice if Kedar visited today.


18. Last furry thing you touched?

My poochini heh.



19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

None... I haven't had the flu in a while.

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

I like having the printed photos, but I like the convenience and quality of the digital photos. I still print some though, to get the best of both.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?



22. Your worst enemy?

Anyone who wants to kill me...?

23. What is your current desktop picture?



24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

I told my dad about the mouse in the toilet and how we didn't want to pee on it.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Gimme the money. I'll buy a ticket.



26. Who can't you say “no” to?

My boss. She writes my evaluations, so I just grumble when she's gone.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?

I loaded 'Ambulance' by Eisley off the SPIN website. Then I got the album in the mail.

28. What time of day were you born?

Just past midnight, or so they tell me.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?

I like any of the even ones. Easier to share.

30. Where did you live in 1987?

I believe I was still in Trinidad. I lived in Santa Rosa then.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?



32. Is anyone jealous of you?



33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

In school. I saw it on the TV when I passed the staff room.

No comments:

Post a Comment