Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me

1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?



2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?



3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?

I guess...?

4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?



5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?

Def not this:



6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

Probably not. I still have lots of papers to grade.



7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?

I fell asleep reading with the lights on. Not my best moment.

8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?

I don't care - either way I'll spend it.

9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

When the main boss came to talk to me this week. I kept wondering what I did wrong. Turns out, when the kids didn't go to their class after mine, someone reported me. It may have also happened when I was mid sentence and the person on the P.A. system wanted to end the period early for a silly House meeting and I decided to finish my goddamn point. There were butterflies, then there was:



No comments:

Post a Comment