Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part One

1. Who are you?



2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

I have a low tolerance for stupid.
I am very talkative.
I love music.


3. When you aren't [doing] memes like this one what are you doing?



4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).

Back in HS... 'O' Levels (since there were just 4 in 'A' levels)... I.T., Spanish, Math, Chem, Biology, English, Physics.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?

Get my shit together.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?



7. What stage of life are you in right now?



8. Are you more child-like or childish?



9. What is the last thing you said out loud?

"It was already filtering."

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?



11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?

No, my balance is shot. I can't be expected to hold any kind of stance.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?

Right now it's staying the same. Ugh.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?

I guess, but distraction works better.



14. How do you handle a rainy day?



15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?



16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?

It's OK.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?

I'm normally oblivious.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?



19. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Happy.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?

I've never really had to repeat anything.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?

Probably a taker tbh.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?

Sometimes.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

I pulled out my wisdom tooth and the Novocaine wore off when I got home. That painful ringing in my head was the worst thing ever. The second most painful thing was the feeling of that needle going in OMG I wanted to scream.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?

This job I have now is draining the life out of me.

25. Who have you hugged today?

My pillow? The dog got a bath so she's wet and smells like Sulfodene. I hate that smell. It reminds me of Selsun Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment