Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to relax...

Yesterday I got off early from work because the VP's father died and they wanted the staff to go to the funeral. I don't really know the VP, much less his dad, so that meant I got a Friday afternoon free of a mind-numbing staff meeting when we are told important things and encouraged to discuss loads of crap for at least an hour in a freezing cold room. Really, there is no reason for that room to be so cold.

Kedar came for me and we got some lunch here:


and then went to this place:
The water was frigging cold there, but it was nice, since it was blistering out. The beach was pretty much deserted, and the water was not too much of a roller coaster so it was perfect.Then we ate and I slept on the ride back home.

After I washed the salt water out of my hair (poor thing is still stressed), we played this:

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment