I'm assuming that cartoon celebs count right?
2. What do you think comes after death?
The heebie jeebies and a whole lot of ugly.
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Nelson's West Indian Readers.
There was also this one which I still have:
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
I haven't actually been to any. Only old farts and cover bands come around these parts.
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
Depends on what I'm famous for. If I became an actress, I'd just want to be Allie. If I became a stripper, I'd want to be Cherry Lee. If I was a famous scientist, I'd have to go by my real name. We all know the likelihood of any of those happening is about the same as me legally changing my name to Cherry Lee and campaigning for children charities.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Me giving a damn about his life does not make mine any more livable.
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
It's all about the cute factor.
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
I live far too close for comfort.
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
See the previous post for long rambling