Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Queen's Meme #17: The Ex Files


1. When is the last time someone did something EXtra-special for you?
I spent my birthday at the beach. That was special enough.

2. Name one EXciting thing that happens in your life daily.
Nothing exciting happens in my life daily.

3. Tell us the good, the bad and the uglies of your online EXperiences.

Um.. the good - I met some of the funniest people here. I'm never without a smile when I check out forums and blogs. The bad - it's easy to lose contact (the irony, right?) with people you only know online. I was part of a mailing list with 12 other girls and we were so close until we all graduated from college and got lives.
The uglies - you ever google image searched something and saw something else that burned into your virgin retinas? Yeah. Ew.


4. What makes an ordinary day EXtraordinary and EXceptional?
Extraordinary means that it is very productive. Exceptional is after an extraordinary day, I get to relax with my boy.

5. Name one embarrassing incident you had to EXplain to your mother when you were a child.
Errr... probably something to do with my barbie and her new haircut.



6. If you could FedEX yourself anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia.



7. Who would you like to EXray and why?
Myself. I want to see if I really am full of crap or if I have a Homer pea.



No comments:

Post a Comment