1. What is the most annoying Christmas song?
"I Wah Meh Brush" - a soca parang song that is entirely too inappropriate for the season and seems to play so much!
2. Name one annoying thing that happens to you each time you get together with your family during the holidays.
Some douche decides to be too cool for the rest of us.
3. What is eggnog? Think about it. Does anybody really know?
Punch-de-Crème here in Trinidad. There are:
6 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons grated lime zest
3 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup canned evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups rum
1 tablespoon aromatic bitters
1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg
In a large bowl, beat eggs and lime zest using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually pour in the condensed milk while continuing to mix, and then pour in the evaporated milk.
Stir in the rum and bitters, and sprinkle with nutmeg. Transfer to a bottle and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve over crushed ice.
4. Don't take this personally but there are lots of fruitcakes walking around. Have you encountered any real live nuts lately?
Not any new ones - just the same old weirdos.
5. Why were the nine Lords a'leaping in those annoying tights???!
It would look like this if they weren't wearing SOMETHING! Stuff might slip out and blind the audience.
6. What is the most annoying Christmas gift you've ever received?
What did you do with it??
7. Let's admit it: Christmas, with all its splendor and goodwill, can also be a pain in the royal patootie. How do you plan to circumvent annoyances this year and enjoy the season?
I'm crafting again. I always do that when I'm trying to get away.