Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday 9: Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind

1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind?
Yes. Right now I'm trying to get a new laptop and phone. This is so hard.



2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes?
I try.

3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time?
I'm not sure if not dressing, acting and doing as others my age do makes my behaviour age inappropriate.

4. Have you had trouble losing weight?
I'm having trouble now. It probably because I don't exercise nearly enough.



5. Who's the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like?
Err...



6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody?
Def homebody.

7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens?
You want em?

8. Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.)
Yeah. I don't like her very much, but I know her.

9. Do you ever feel inferior?
Yep, whenever I see anything about Darren Criss.

No comments:

Post a Comment