Thursday, June 2, 2011

Common sense isn't common

Cases in point:

My dad and I went to the gas station a few days ago. We looked out the window for the gas station attendant, and see him sitting on a concrete block not too far away, LIGHTING A CIGARETTE in the station! Hazard much?
That was also the day a truck driver came out after he blocked us and asked my dad for money. Like... wtf?

Tomorrow is another CXC Chemistry exam and my boys were trickling in today asking for MCQ question papers to practise. I told them I have no more. They still ask. I cannot give you what I do not have.
It's like those trade unions asking the government for more money when the government got an 'empty' treasury after the last election. They cannot offer what they do not have. It's not a difficult concept. Yet people are protesting and yelling and demanding ministers be removed. Oh shiznit man.

There are more, but it's after 10pm and I got up at 4:30am so my neurons are misfiring about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment