Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: The search engine for fruits - information, recipes, etc.

Ambytime: The time at which you stop running and start ambling.

Asscactus: A cactus with the unusual predisposition - it is shaped like an ass.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? I typed this. I didn't use anyone else's hands to do it...

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a doll that was bald. She was like a baby, and I used to like putting her in her onesie and little striped dress. I also liked my minnie mouse and Barbies.

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 2

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Walk.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Fascinated.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Deja vu happens all the time.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No, but I'd go just for kicks.

59. What is your idea of paradise? Wherever I'm happy.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? No and I don't care.

61. Do you believe in Hell? Nope.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Archery. Horse-back riding. Gone abroad for a concert.

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Nursed my dogs back to health after she broke her tail, hip, legs and got holes all over her face from fighting in the road.


64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) Yes,I have.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I don't wanna go to work day.

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Most of the holidays here shouldn't exist. But I won't complain cause it's a day off work.

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Any of Christopher Moore's books are hilarious.

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Hmm... I don't really know. Probably the arcade when I was pre-teen.

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural. No one would pay for hair this shitty.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? Up front, mostly, unless you're my boss, in which case I will harbour evil thoughts and stew.

71. What is under your bed right now? Drawers with books and notes from uni, my barbies and loads of CDs.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? I think I'd come home cause those flying monkeys freaked me the heck out when I was younger. Of course if the wicked witch was gone, I'd stick around.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? I don't drive.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? GIVE A LITTLE.

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? Something on the Dance 2 game on the WII.

No comments:

Post a Comment