76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Penguins. I missed seeing them the last time.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
LOL! No, gravity would still be there.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Right now, it's traveling. I am sacrificing some of the time and money for it... and I need them both for next year.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Well it seems the freedom of speech and religion are dead in this country already... I'm not even sure the freedom of sexual preference is in the constitution here cause we are so old world and closed-minded. The right to security is also a lost cause already so I can't say I want to choose the few rights and freedoms I have left.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Well I already live close to the equator and it's not too bad.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
TV. Without music, I would go insane.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Strength in the face of adversity.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Spongebob. They could make me Patrick's (other) sister.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Oozing bodily fluids. Gross.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
I don't know. I've been trying to buy clothes online all morning but most companies don't have the option for international folks to purchase. My billing address is out of the US and my shipping address is in the US.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
The t-shirts were the last thing I got.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Sailing. Or many dancing. Bowling is not something I can see myself doing very often since I lack any and all hand-eye coordination, and I bruise like a peach so karate is out.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Yes. I believe that is the definition of clone.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of them, I'm afraid of the poisonous ones biting me.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I'm not original enough for this. I choose my t shirt slogans off of bustedtees (no intl purchasing GRRR) or snorgtees. I would like to see one that has 'The life force' and a picture of theobromine.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Eccentric is not a word to describe my style.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Copious amounts of cheesecake. The bastard goes straight to my... everywhere but it tastes so good.
96. What are your parents interested in?
Daddy's a ham radio operator and mom likes to cook.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Not pets. I mounted them on a foam board, then I had them in a habitat display. Then I moved them to a vinegar jar where they got fungus and I had to throw them all out.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
I kept a tree frog a few years ago, and I kept crabs that wandered into our house, but they all died.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I am not at work. They kill my spirit there.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
Wow this is a random question. Just one night? I want a tent, blankets and a pillow.