Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?

My dog greeted me this morning. There was another frog in my room and my dad put took it outside.

27. Do you have a lot to learn?

Always.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

i) I would be trilingual. ii) I would be an amazing scientist with breakthrough research. iii) I would know how to do all the paper crafts in my books.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?

What they say.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?

Laughter, compromise, passion, tolerance, personal space, love.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

i) Travel the globe. ii) Get published. iii) Raise children.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

i) Becoming a zombie. ii) Being a sex slave or prostitute. iii) Living when everything and everyone is gone.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?



34. What does each decade make you think of:

80's - I was born then. I remember dribbling and crying.
90's - The music.
00's - I've had major exams throughout this entire time. I started being independent. Growing up.
10's - Well this is now. It's shaping up quite shitty so far.


35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

The 90's. Idk, things made sense then.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?

Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones. It was the opening song to a war series, Tour of Duty, my dad watched. I used to watch the show just for the opening song before I knew who it was by or what it was about.



I also love Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin. I think I'll listen to these now...


37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?



Kamla Persad-Bissessar is the Prime Minister.

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

Don't waste my tax money like the last idiot?

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?



39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

Um... Cinderella's younger stepsister seems like the least scary of them all so I'll go with her.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?

Neh.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

Fly. I like my dinner to stay in mah belly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?

The gases in the upper atmosphere scatter the light and show off the cyan colour in the day. It's all black at night because there isn't much light.

43. What does your name mean?

"Of noble kin" according to


44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?



45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: breeze

Meat: steak

Different: same

Pink: candy

Deserve: want

White: eye

Elvis: impersonator

Magic: carpet

Heart: of stone

Clash: casbah

Pulp: orange

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?

I'd like to meet my grandpa.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?

CoughCoughRobCoughCough.

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?



49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?

A well stocked mini-fridge, microwave, shower stall, towel, a pillow, blanket and a flushing toilet with poo storage. DNW spillage on the floor. Oh, and my kindle.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?

Nope on both counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment