Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Very Late Meme

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:



2. How do you style your hair?

I don't.



3. What are you wearing now?

A red polo, green shorts and black slippers.

4. What's your occupation?

A chemistry teacher.


5. What do you hear right now?

Some crappy makeover show on tv on Lifetime. They have it on and they're talking over it.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

I hugged our pup yesterday because he gets car sick and we carried him to the vet.

7. What is/was for dinner?

Fried rice, curried peas and some sort of meat thing. idk idk.

8. What did you do today?

Corrected papers, planned a test, tweeted, commented on the Forest, slept, read some fic... it was a good day.

9. Dog person or cat person?



10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

Regina Phalange... um no. Probably something pretty like Avery and Ceceilia even though I don't look it. I like Delilah too, so I could say a song was written for me.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

Um... I got a pond for my turtles, some pink garden gloves and a water testing kit. Heh.



12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

France. I'd love to live there too, as long as I make enough money to be comfortable.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully I will be alive and happy.

14. Where's your birthmark?

I have two on my legs and one on my shoulder.


15. What are you doing this weekend?

Well this weekend is almost done, but next weekend I was thinking of getting some work done and starting to fix the pond. OMG I have no life.

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?


I started reading it without looking at a synopsis so I was confused as heck for like, 5 chapters. The ladies on twitter made it make sense heh.

17. The last movie you've seen?

Oh God, I do not remember. Mastermind? LOL. I saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on HBO.

18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work. Meh.



No comments:

Post a Comment