Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jewelry projects!

I was so excited when I got home today. My order from JewelrySupply.com arrived! I ordered two sets of things:

The first is the strands of jasper kit. The bracelet is supposed to look like the picture shown, and those are the parts they sent. I still have to get two small pliers - a needle nose and a round tipped - so I can get started on this one.



The second set is a project for a 3-strand chain that the website suggested. They had the strands blue, green and white with a sea theme. I decided to go with red, green and white and I chose the charms below - a moon, a fairy and a flower.



The tree of life charm was just an extra one that I brought for another chain project. I haven't figured out what I want to do with it yet. I also have a stone donut (I've no idea what type) that I got in NYC last year that I haven't made into anything nice yet. It came with black cord that has started rotting while I'm procrastinating.

I've always wanted to make my own jewelry - I just never had the ways and the means. Now I have them both, but I'm not making getting the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment