Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme

1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?

Tacos with guacamole.



2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?

I used to do my hw in school so I wouldn't have any to do at home.



3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?

I hardly get home furnishings, but I'm told that IKEA is the place to go.



4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?

Hardly anyone used to get the school lunches because we were told that they were for the children who could not afford to bring anything (the lunches were free).

5. Is religion a crutch?

It all depends on who's following it and what their actions are like.



6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?

Football.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?

In what exactly?

My life isn't terrible and I'm not struggling, but I'm not buying a house anytime soon.



8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire



9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:

A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

C, Waltz. I'd like to feel graceful for a change.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?

I had to tell my cousins that our uncle passed away online cause they wouldn't answer their phone.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.



12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?

"Oh! It's what you do to meee! Oh! It's what you do to me!" - Hey There Delilah by the Plain White Ts. Now it's playing in my head again. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment