Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 9: I Saw It on TV

1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?



2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?

Does jerk fall under ethnic? I don't like that it's so spicy.

3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?

When liking that person a lot doesn't begin to describe how you feel.

4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?

I would help out at the zoo for free but no, it is not my current job.



5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?

No person, just science. Things are bad - I want to help.

6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?

Not really. I like to think I can have a say in my future, unless of course fate says my future is the picture of perfection.

7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you.

Recent: The protests in Egypt and the length of time it took for Mubarak to get the hint.

Not so recent: 9/11.

8. What's something you're looking forward to?

My trips this summer.



9. What characteristics do you despise?

IGNORANCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment