1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Sleeping somewhere else.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
I'd say groceries but I didn't pay for those. I have no idea.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
I don't use cheques.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
5 of 5 DVDs.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and pink... I think.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Ticket stubs. They collect dust and serve no real purpose.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Papa Johns, last night, my cousin, my sister and my sister's friends. Food was OK.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Um. I can't remember.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
I speak my mind. I suppose a filter should go in there somewhere because if last night was any indication, I offend people quite easily with simple questions.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
I don't pay for any of the newsletters I get (Nat Geo, Rolling Stone), but I did pay for the Chemistry and Engineering News journal.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
No pizza is complete without pineapple.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I can't remember the last time I used a phone book.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Whichever my hand reaches first.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
The beach chairs.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I don't know what the last thing was, but I bought a cd that never worked and when I went to carry it back (the next morning), the store clerks were really stupid cause they didn't like that I opened the case (how else would I know the thing was faulty?) and they gave me store credit because there wasn't another copy of the cd around.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I have Tommy Girl. I wear it when I remember that I have it... which is like, not often.
22. Your favorite board game?
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Are there any about waiting for my life to start?
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Kedar or Krystal. My dog can too.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Blue, I think.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Scrubbing any surface.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Bite, chew, swallow.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?