Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday 9: Goodbye to You

1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?

I said bye to my friends in Abu Dhabi, but I was 5 so I probably missed them for all of 10 minutes.

2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
Nope, cause most likely the other person has more crap on me.

3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
Boredom and lack of funds.

4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
I can tolerate warm weather because it is warm where I live, being in the tropics and all.


Best way to spend a hot, summer day? IN AIR CONDITIONING.

5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
As the football season is in full swing, I am inclined to put this dude up:

I'd notice everything if a dude looks all Jake Ryan-esque like that.

6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
I have a short temper. Severity of reaction depends on how angry and tired/ hungry I am. Chocolate is my choice of therapy.

7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
Me. Or the dog.

8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I carried Atlas, Shrugged and tried to read it but it was so nice outside and people were around. Of course, the book was fine print so that didn't help. Next time I'll carry something with humour and pictures hehe.

9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
Of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment