This morning, Kedar and I went kyacking in Chaguaramas. Man, am I unfit. I paddled for like 3 minutes and then stopped for one for the entire time we were rowing. Whenever Kedar stopped paddling, we barely moved because of course, my strength and nothing are almost the same.
In other news, Thom sent me a little award! He's kinda awesome, see. Thanks so much, Thom for this. It makes the effort I put into the site seem somehow worth it.
I'm supposed to do this:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. My family.
3. My best friends.
4. My pets.
5. Good food.
6. Not being sick or sounding like a toad (my throat hurts now and I will probably sound like a toad in the morning).
7. Getting enough sleep.
9. A Different Forest
10. The light at the end of the tunnel in my research.
I don't really know any other bloggers but the kind men (besides Thom) and women who visited the blog and left comments made me smile, teeth and all. The full list of these folks has a count of 28 which is a lot to sift through right now.
These are a few blogs that I check ever so often:
mielikki @ What it's like to be Mie
Mimi Lennox @ Mimi writes...
Heidi @ Cake Crumbs
Nancy @ Life in the Second Half