Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well it's New Year's Eve and as per usual, I'm supposed to go hang out with Kedar and his family. He's late, as usual, and when he reaches, I'll probably find something to do or I'll change my outfit 15 times and then make us even later. That is also quite usual.
Today we're going kyacking in Chaguaramas - I'm covered in sunscreen because of it and it's a gross feeling. We might go to the waterfall later, but I'm not sure yet. Whatever we do and wherever we go, as long as the pictures don't look disastrous and I don't look like a crazy crack addict in them, I shall post.
Tonight, I shall be home on the brink of sleep, comforting my dogs from everyone else's fireworks.
Hope you all have a good day! Don't party too hard - but party some for me, okay?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hau’oli Makahiki Hou to you and your entire family my friend :)

Post a Comment