Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Starrlight from the blog Here Comes the Storm...In the Form of a Girl. She explains that she "Had this sent to me last night and now I have to share. Ah the Vedder." We really have no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
An apple. I'm thirsty now.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In the gallery under the table. I was on the floor.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never tried, but I wanna. I can use the Fit quite fine. I'll totally embarass and enjoy myself with the air guitar moves.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
What was it about?
I was reading Second Helpings.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:30p.m. because I was glued to the computer screen so I was barely tired.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Not Trinidad or any place resembling, that's for sure. Why? Small town syndrome - except it's a small island one.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Nah. I'm usually watching that with my family.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I have 3 friends. Two live a hill away from each other but like, 1/2 hour from me. That is far in Trini distance. The other friend is not in the country at the mo.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Friends, maybe. With benefits? Absurd. It's not an ex if there are such benefits.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Within the last month probably. I cry hard and snivel a lot. Damned PMS.
12. Who took your profile picture?
That would be me. And the little cute-fest in the pic is my dog.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Kedar... @ Mayaro. It's the last picture off my camera.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Not really, no. It was less productive.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I can live but I'm not guaranteed to be happy unless I have a good enough distraction. When our old tv was busted, it was like, what do we do now? I have no life.
16. Are you upset about anything now?
My back hurts from slouching by the computer for the last few hours. I should crack it but I'm too lazy to get up.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
18. Are you a bad influence?
Hahaha. My aunts one said that my sister and I were a bad influence on their children so they didn't let them hang with us. It was funny since I'm the most harmless person anyone meets. I'm a total nerd spaz.
19. Night out or night in?
In. I like to be at home when it gets dark. I have geriatric tendencies. Call it my aversion to getting in a car accident.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Soap, food, the toilet (with paper). I could use a towel as well.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My aunt, last year.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I think Kedar was telling me 'Hi'. If not that, the service provider was probably sending a promotion.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
No, but I strongly can't stand certain individuals.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Hiking Club updates. It's all I get there. Thankfully I got the last one in my email inbox cause I hardly check Facebook and missed out on some hikes.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I hope not because I strongly disagree.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Right now? Absolute silence.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
Not a burglar testing to see if anyone is up.
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I don't care? At this rate, I won't have any by then. I just want to have children before 35.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Um... I read... um... yeah. Procrastinated a helluva lot.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much about stuff I shouldn't and too little about the important crap.
33. Do you smile a lot?