Sunday, October 18, 2009

The ABC's of Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Maggie from the blog Mind of a Mad Woman. She said that she stole it from Loralee who announced that she was "defying blog snobbery" by doing a meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme

A- Advocate for: an end to discrimination.

B- Best Feature: nothing that I'm hyper aware of. Ask around.

C- Could do without: worries.

D- Dreams and desires: happiness and contentment.

E- Essential items: toilet paper, water and chocolate. Throw in a protein bar to make it nutritious.

F- Favorite past time: reading, followed by doing nothing.

G- Good at: I'm still searching for my passion.

H- Have never tried: skydiving, cliff diving, deep sea diving... any kind of diving actually. I would like to deep sea and skydive though. I'd probably freak the heck out throughout the entire experience.

I- If I had a million dollars: I would wait till the recession is over to invest it.

J- Junkie for: chocolate.

K- Kindred spirit: Kedar.

L- Little known fact: I'm like, kind of smart. Modest too.

M- Memorable moment: My memories are all a jumbled mess...

N- Never again will I: give myself a haircut. I'm a horrid stylist.

O- Occasional indulgence: Milo.

P- Profession: unemployed.

Q- Quote: for some reason I think of coquette.

R- Reason to smile: nothing to be sad about =)

S- Sorry about: being mean.

T- Things you are worrying about right now: French exams this week. Gah.

U- Uninterested in: going back in time.

V- Very scared of: suffering.

W- Worst habits: biting my nails.

Y- Yummiest dessert: Dude why is this question before X? My yummiest dessert will have to be a sundae with cookies, chocolate bars, caramel and cheesecake ice cream. The blood sugar roars at the suggestion.

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Venice. Paris. Sydney. Take me, will you?

Z- Zodiac sign: I'm a Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment