Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep. I could sleep off hunger but I can't eat off exhaustion.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Neither. I have no idea who I look like, but it's no relative that I know.

29. How long does it take you in the shower?
About 5 minutes, 10 if I have to wash my hair.

30. Can you do the splits?
Neh.

31. What movie do you want to see right now?
Up <- I still haven't seen it!

32. What did you do for New Year’s?
Wow, that was like, 9 months ago. I think I stayed home and scratched. I may have slept through the fireworks.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I did not see it because scary movies, even pseudo scary ones, give me nightmares. I'm such a softie.

34. Do you own a camera phone?
Nah. I own an iPod, camera and a phone. I like to think that if I lose one, I still have the other two. I'd be a mess if I lost them all in one go or if my phone/music player/camera crashed.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Nope. There aren't cheerleaders in Trinidad that I know of. We don't have homecoming or like, middle school prom, class presidents or any of that crap that makes high school a little more interesting.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
Zero. Oh wait, that's a number.

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I should get 8 to be all perky and normal the next day but lately I've been running on like 5 or 6, which makes me sleepy, cranky and wired.

38. Do you like Care Bears?
I think they are adorable.

39. What do you buy at the movies?
The movie ticket, depending on who got paid. Sometimes candy.

40. Do you know how to play poker?
Nah. I never tried to learn, to be honest.

41. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always.

42. What do you wear to sleep?
Nightclothes.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Um... there was the great flood of '02, or when they had the Summit and we had passes to leave the area. Nothing interesting, apart from the occasional car accident (no fatalities of course).

44. How many meals do you eat a day?
3 meals with snacks in between, if I have the time.

45. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
I used to when I had more time and to be honest, I just forgot about them completely. Last I checked, there wasn't anything worth reading on there.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny! Hilarity rules.

48. Ever been to L.A.?
No, but I planned a trip because I was considering going this year. I'll keep the schedule and directions for when I actually make it.

49. Did you eat a cookie today?
Yes I did and it was very good.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
If I knew them, yes I would.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I plead the fifth.

52. Do you hate chocolate?
Hell to the no. Chocolate is my friend.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My annoyance with the nagging. My dad and I don't fight.

54. Are you a gullible person?
I admit that I used to be but when I started bluffing my way out of stuff, I realised when people were doing the same.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
My bff makes me happy.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
Graphic and web design. I still want to pursue it someday.

57. Are you easy to get along with?
I like to think so.

58. What is your favorite time of day?
It depends on who I'm spending the day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment