1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
Question is, where would you find it?
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
A very large tree at close range cause I have to practice before I try it on anyone and I have terrible aim.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
Only my dog flashes me and I laugh and then roll her over.
5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
The ladybug on top.
6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
I'm not interested in most of our local musicians and when they perform I just sit in a corner, take some pictures, and wait for them to finish.
7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
I prefer them to breed wild and far, far away from me.
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
She probably won't know who the heck I am. I sure didn't know who she was.
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
Labour Day was in June in this country...