Step out of the box. Be creative. Have fun!
And please, stay out of the dungeon.
I've tried to avoid this subject. It is the fickle fodder of many a meme these days. Romance, s*x, relationships and breakups are really nobody's business. Wouldn't you say? Or perhaps it's the questions that are too personal and a bit juvenile at times. Middle school smooching is not exactly the end all and be all of civilization. (Is it? I don't know. I seem to have forgotten.) To tell you the truth, I'm getting just a little sick of all the love shenanigans going on in the dungeon down below. I can hear you. You are all just a wee bit too happy if you ask me. If I didn't know better I'd swear you want to stay!
But seriously, we could all use a little
1.What is the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of love?
Fall in a giant vat of the stuff.
2. How much mystery should there be in a relationship? Is it a good thing or not?
Well I would like any and all STDs to be brought to my attention immediately and that is a damn good thing.
3. Is there someone in the blogosphere you'd like to get to know more intimately? Have you been too shy to ask? Let me help you. Write a 3 sentence anonymous blove letter to them in this meme. Leave a link if you dare. (I promise not to tell!)
"Dear Blogger, I've been meaning to tell you for the longest time that I ___________etc etc"
Or if you wish, do some matchmaking instead. "Dear Blogger #1 and Blogger #2, I think you would be perfect for each other. This is why..."
Errr... No and I'd rather not?
4. Describe a "perfect evening" with the one you love.
5. If you are in a relationship, describe the one thing that makes it work well for you. If you are not in a relationship, do you want to be? If so, what type of romance are you looking for? What would it look like in your life?
You are you and I am me and that's how it is always going to be. Don't try to change me and I won't make you miserable.
6. If you had to choose between having good s*x (I told you not to let your mother read this) OR intelligent conversation on a regular basis, which would you choose and why?
Um... wouldn't intelligent conversation lead to good sex? Regular intelligent conversation, thankyouverymuch.
and finally.....a purely selfish question:
7. I've got the Bloggingham Blues. What type of man is right for Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt? Do any of you see love in her foreseeable future? What do you suggest I do to spice up my love life? What am I doing wrong????!
A man with a sense of humour who will not abuse the pencil skirt privileges is right for Queen Mimi.