Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bloggingham Love Shack (aka The Romance Meme)

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #8.
Step out of the box. Be creative. Have fun!
And please, stay out of the dungeon.

I've tried to avoid this subject. It is the fickle fodder of many a meme these days. Romance, s*x, relationships and breakups are really nobody's business. Wouldn't you say? Or perhaps it's the questions that are too personal and a bit juvenile at times. Middle school smooching is not exactly the end all and be all of civilization. (Is it? I don't know. I seem to have forgotten.) To tell you the truth, I'm getting just a little sick of all the love shenanigans going on in the dungeon down below. I can hear you. You are all just a wee bit too happy if you ask me. If I didn't know better I'd swear you want to stay!
But seriously, we could all use a little lot of romance in our lives. I promise not to ask questions that would make your mother blush. I suggest you tell her not to read your blog tomorrow.


Bloggingham Love Shack (aka The Romance Meme)


1.What is the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of love?
Fall in a giant vat of the stuff.

2. How much mystery should there be in a relationship? Is it a good thing or not?
Well I would like any and all STDs to be brought to my attention immediately and that is a damn good thing.

3. Is there someone in the blogosphere you'd like to get to know more intimately? Have you been too shy to ask? Let me help you. Write a 3 sentence anonymous blove letter to them in this meme. Leave a link if you dare. (I promise not to tell!)
"Dear Blogger, I've been meaning to tell you for the longest time that I ___________etc etc"

Or if you wish, do some matchmaking instead. "Dear Blogger #1 and Blogger #2, I think you would be perfect for each other. This is why..."

Errr... No and I'd rather not?

4. Describe a "perfect evening" with the one you love.



5. If you are in a relationship, describe the one thing that makes it work well for you. If you are not in a relationship, do you want to be? If so, what type of romance are you looking for? What would it look like in your life?
You are you and I am me and that's how it is always going to be. Don't try to change me and I won't make you miserable.

6. If you had to choose between having good s*x (I told you not to let your mother read this) OR intelligent conversation on a regular basis, which would you choose and why?
Um... wouldn't intelligent conversation lead to good sex? Regular intelligent conversation, thankyouverymuch.

and finally.....a purely selfish question:
7. I've got the Bloggingham Blues. What type of man is right for Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt? Do any of you see love in her foreseeable future? What do you suggest I do to spice up my love life? What am I doing wrong????!

A man with a sense of humour who will not abuse the pencil skirt privileges is right for Queen Mimi.


No comments:

Post a Comment