Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Random Dozen Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Barbara at Stray Thoughts. She is our first two-time victim! She explains that she saw the meme at Susanne's yesterday AND that Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee had created The Random Dozen Meme that, "looked like a lot of fun." It's unusual that we stumbled upon the birth of a meme. Barbara, in comments, wants Linda to get full credit! So we have no need to trace it back further, although you know we wouldn't anyway! Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Socks? I have way to many socks and I just can't seem to get enough.

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
Miley Cyrus.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
I have no idea. What do people feel ho-hum about?

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
I don't know... I Touch Myself by the Divinyls?

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Carrots. Sandwiches should have pineapple.

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
Don't be afraid to blog what you feel but try not to offend... yet.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Zara. I prefer neither but I'll only change my name if I get known for something retarded and I need to hide.

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Contentment. I'm working on it.

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It's from a craft stock site with my parts.

10. Today–what song represents you?
I can't get I Touch Myself out of my head now.

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
Comments = squee

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
Well I'm still in my PJs and those were chosen last night. It shows that I like to have little laundry, I'll be home for most of the day, and I am a lazy bum.

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I don't get that whole Miley thing either.

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/why-was-i-not-marcia.html

easternsparkle said...

Thanks for stopping by my Ramblings! I just love blogging - and working may way around the virtual globe! Your answers are good too!

Lisa said...

I'm right there with you on the "comments = squee" thought. I love when new people visit my site! I always joke that I have three readers (some days it feels like that but the stats say otherwise!) so it's nice to have some new blood visiting. Thanks for checking out snarkypants!

(PS: Miley Cyrus = WTF? to me! heh)

annies home said...

dont understand the whole hype about miley but do love some of her songs

Post a Comment