Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Queen's Meme #9 ~ The W Meme

The Who, What, When, Where, Why Would You Meme

Who ....

is easy to love?
Puppies. They're so gosh darn adorable even if they trip over their own feet and pee when they're excited.

do you just wanna smack?
The finance minister at the mo. Piece of crap budget.

do you trust?
Kedar. With everyone else, it depends on what I'm entrusting them with.

do you talk to when you're alone?
Me, myself and I. We're very close friends.

What....

dangerous things do you do while driving?
Dangerous to me, the driver or the road? My sense of direction prevents me from gathering the courage to embarrass myself on the road.

are you allergic to?
certain soaps and lotions. If I keep trying new ones, I'll always add to the list.

is Satan's last name?
Last name, Manning; first name, Patrick.

is the last thing that moved you?
My feet do an awesome job.

is the freakiest thing in your house?
Dead animals. I have baby lizards, frogs, spiders, centipedes, scorpions, beetles and other assorted bugs. I gave away my bat and I am currently drying a baby snake... I find these creatures dead or dying in and around my house after we clean.

When.....

is it time to turn over a new leaf?
When you're sick of the current one.

will you be all that you can be?
When I start making more of an effort.

is enough enough?
For now.

do you go to the dark side?
If Anakin weren't a crusty old man I'd always be with him but I have 'things' to do.

Where....

are your pants?
In my drawer.

is your last will and testament?
I only have certificates to my name. You can't pawn that.

is your junk food stash?
Not very well hidden since it seems to dwindle without my knowledge.

is Carmen Sandiego?
I thought she was with you!


Why.....

was the Lone Ranger alone?
He was either anti-social or had a bad case of B.O.

was The Scarlet Letter scarlet?
Red was the colour associated with blood, lust, murder and guilt.

are musicians sexy and plumbers not?
Plumbers have hairy cracks. Musicians probably wax.

are there no seat belts on school buses?
They spent all the money on the hideous yellow paint. Newer maxis here have them but the drivers move them to the side since passengers complain and never wear them. So retarded.


Would you....

swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what?
Heck no. Too cold. Will die.

forgive someone who deliberately hurt you?
If I have to.

rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth?
I'd believe the truth but try to forget it.

you still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?
No I won't. I don't think I would be sucked out without hitting something first - those windows are small!
Would you just float around in space for while?
Float while falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment