Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
Kedar, for me of course.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
4. Do you take compliments well?
I take them, yes.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I had an unnatural addiction to it in my last year of uni.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Hell to the no.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No, but I wanted to. I don't think I would have enjoyed it though.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I played with dolls A LOT.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you?
Would I what? Find amusement? Heck yes.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I am dating someone with different religious beliefs.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursuing is hard work and I am lazy.
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Notafan ofthis question.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
14. Are you continuing your education?
I'm still in school. Woe is me.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nope. I've only ever played with a caps gun and it scared the bejessus outta my dog so I stopped.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yep =) I love those things.
17. How often do you read books?
For pleasure, I assume? I have my reading list up - I'm always reading something or the other.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Mostly the future. The past makes me sad cause I miss a lot of it and the present bores me.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
I hardly read as a child, to be honest.
20.What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
I'm quite short.
22. Where is your dream house located?
My friend was asking me yesterday if I ever considered what my dream house would look like so I gave it some thought. I have no idea where it would be but I don't want something ostentatious.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My dog. The others can fend for themselves.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I have never been there - there isn't one in Trinidad.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The front lawn... it rained today and I had no plans.
26. Do you like mustard?
No, not really.