Sunday, August 16, 2009

What Does Google Know About Me?

I saw this on Daisy's blog who got it from Boufmom who got it from Courtney who got it from Katie whose answers I can't seem to find so I don't know where she got it.

---

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Allie needs a boyfriend.
LOL! What's wrong with the one I have?

"[your name] looks like"
Allie looks like a flat faced chicken.
It's true! hahahahaha!

"[your name] wants"
Allie wants to forget.
I don't want to forget - it just happens! C.R.S.!

"[your name] does"
Allie does stuff.
Are you sure?

"[your name] hates"
Allie hates the vacuum.
It wants to suck me into a black hole - I swear!

"[your name] asks"
Allie asks Nick Hornby about music.
I want to! High Fidelity was such a fantastic book - I'm still trying to get all the songs from the top 5 lists!

"[your name] likes"
Allie likes to drink.
I also like to eat!

"[your name] eats"
Allie eats cereal.
Yep! It's the best breakfast for me.

"[your name] wears"
Allie wears clothes.
How ever did you figure that out, Google?

"[your name] was arrested for"
They don't have Allie - they have 'ally' instead and it's all about war crimes and terrorism. Boo-hoo.

"[your name] loves"
Allie loves Curtis.
*looks at bf who is most def NOT Curtis* I swear I don't know any one named Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment