Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dating Meme

This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon!


In honor of my 500th "Bachelor of The Day" to post this week on my site called Dating Profile Of The Day we bring you The Dating Meme. For three years I've been rummaging through online dating profiles to find the zaniest and most ridiculous profile headlines out there. They write 'em. I spoof 'em. Do you know that some folks are grammatically insane?? And some are just insane.
Ergo, today's meme was born.

Are you up for the challenge? Take a look at these seven dating profile headlines from real dating sites. Imagine you are trying to find a date and these gems have just landed in your inbox. How would you respond to them? Write a comeback response to each one. Be sarcastic, be funny, be brave! Spelling errors not my own. Names and locations have been changed to protect the terminally single. If you need inspiration, go HERE for hundreds of funny examples.


1. Birdbrain looking for a mate.
Psychopath looking for fresh meat.

2. Where Are All The Bad Girls?
Smart enough to stay away from your desperate ass.

3. A Good Woman Is Hard To Fine.
A good woman would not get in trouble, officer.

4. Does God Know You've Escaped From Heaven?
No, but Satan helped me plan the getaway.

5. I Put the Fun in DysFUNctional.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean you are abnormal, impaired and a fool to admit being so? Well, at least you're honest.

6. Does this profile make me look fat?
Yes, it makes you look stupid too.

7. I'm a no nonsince person with little tolorrance for stupitity.
#1: The bar must be pretty low then.
#2: You are an ideott with a very small briann.


1 comment:

Lady Sinistral said...

LMAO! I love your answers! #1 and 4 are my favorites!

Post a Comment