Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

I am a few days late with this but I figure it's better late than never!
---
We ripped this meme off a blogger known as Arnab Chakreborty from the blog The Heretic. He does not say where he got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with? Um... no one?

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? The Panini Cafe

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? I probably had some wine months ago.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Eyes.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Medicine but that's probably cause I'm a science girl.

6. Best kind of pizza? As long as there is pineapple and no ham, I'm cool. I had a bbq chicken one that was horrid so that's off the list I guess.

7. What is in store for your future? I'm hoping that a job is in there.

8. Who was the last band you saw live? That's a very good question. Cover bands keep coming here and there aren't any local indie groups I'd care to see.

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? No, I tell them to stay away. I'm a magnet for germs.

10. How many songs are on your iPod? I graduated from my old faithful 2gb to an 8gb and I only managed to stick about 3gb in there. I have no idea how many songs that come up to.

11. Where is the last place you drove to? I got a ride to school this morning. I drove once in the mall parking lot to see if I was going to bother getting my license. My sense of direction and reflexes tell me not to bother.

12. Where did your last kiss take place? saying Bye by the car.

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? Last night I slept.

14. Are you a quitter? Unfortunately, yes. My track record isn't that great. I've only ever stuck to school and Kedar.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house? My cousin is staying by us for a few weeks for her vacation. It's cool.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot? Nothing really. Have your fun.

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? To people I do not know, yes.

17. What was the last CD you purchased? Regina Spektor's new one.

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Hanson and Josh Groban, no matter how long they take to release new stuff.

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? I just googled them and I'd have to say Acedia.

20. How is your last ex doing? I have no clue.

Meme courtesy Sunday Stealing

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

I wish Groban would come out with a new release. I miss the brilliance of his first CD.

The commandment you wrote last week has been placed in The Royal Blible.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2009/07/royal-blible.html
Enjoy!

Post a Comment