1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
Why are these questions so hard? Okay well I forgot my toothbrush because I always do that and have to buy another. I convince them by complaining for two and a half hours about how I'll get halitosis and I have food in my teeth.
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something). They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you. What is the first thing you would write on the board?
I haven't a clue how to deal with chaos other than my own. I went to a public school and felt sorry for our teachers. The first thing I would probably write is the Serenity Prayer but that's for me, not them.
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? How would you handle it?
I would totally read it for a while, create an anonymous alias and leave comments on the blog about how bad I am. I have that kind of time, yes.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Nothing. I'd save it. One TT$ can't even buy doubles.
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
Crab and dumpling so I can watch them make a mess of themselves - trini style.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
Stand in the doorway and laugh. Then tell him he's wearing it the wrong way. I'd probably threaten to throttle him if he rips anything with his ass.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
Wow, I'm torn. I'd take number one and convince my boy to get it too. We'll get old after.