Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Double Stealing Meme

Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan. Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower and Koretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? I am actually drawing a blank right now.

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? I am both ways I guess, which probably doesn't make much sense. I believe that tradition breeds normalcy and that's not a bad thing. My family comes by my house every year for Christmas and every year, we go to my aunt's place for Boxing Day. I've grown accustomed to doing this and I like it since it's very rare we see all of us together.
I don't believe in some other traditions. I don't think that they are hypocritical per say, I just think that sometimes it is a waste of time. I could do something else and get some more tangible results. I know it's very vague but I really don't want to piss anyone off.

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? I would totally be an X-men character like Gambit or something because he is such a cool character. I like his costume to be honest - there's no deeper meaning or anything of the sort.

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? I probably would not want to live fatally because I'd rather not live my last day petrified to hell. I would like to spend my last day with my boy, just lazing around. Then I'd give all my possessions to charity before I'm to go.

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? Hrm... this is a hard question.

6. I am... getting ready to feed the dogs in a moment.

7. I feel... guilty for not completed all the work I wanted to today.

8. I see... mess on the desk.

9. I need... to study.

10. I love... my dog.

11. I wish... I could get a job so I could be done with school.

12. I think... I should feed the dogs and get back to my work.

13. I hear... the grass being cut with a loud-ass weedwhacker.

14. I crave... nothing at the moment.

15. I fear... I will run out of time.

16. I hope… that I don't (run out of time).

No comments:

Post a Comment