The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?
Performed magic around muggles.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Little Limerence. Like, duh.
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
Are you happy now?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
I shape-shift into a rabid wolf and rip her to pieces.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Haha, one question at a time. I probably ranted about court hearings and fortune tellers, using words my mama didn't teach me. I probably won't want her reading it anyway.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Thou shall not be stupid.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
Psst. BOO! Haha. I know where you live.