Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Return of the New Moon

I am not ashamed to admit it. One of the girls in the lab asked borrow my copy of New Moon and I brought it for her today. I am still reading the American Psycho book, along with like 23 fanfic stories, but I couldn't help but peruse New Moon when I couldn't find the girl to give her the book. I mean, it was in front of my face and it is a good book (I am totally pro Jacob with his russet furred hotness... haha I just realised that sounded ridiculous) with an oddly unique story. Twilight was filled with some original and stolen bits from vampire myths, but New Moon took the stories in a whole new direction . I admit, the first time I read it, and Edward went awall with a major case of douchbaggedness, I sifted through the book until I could be sure he was returning. I love Jacob, but I'm totally Team Edward despite his OCD and over-protectiveness. I'm a total sucker for the Rob version of Edward. Honestly, I don't know if the character would have had the same appeal to me if he wasn't played by Rob. Dude is just too pretty.
Anyhow, I'm not ashamed to admit that I read through New Moon... again... when I was supposed to be reading more important things like course content.

No comments:

Post a Comment